Steps to Enroll
*All students must take an assessment prior to enrollment.
Step 1: APPLY FOR ADMISSION
· Priority is given to adults, 18 years of age and older, who reside in the boundaries of Pomona Unified School District.
· Register in person at 1515 W. Mission Blvd., Pomona CA 91766
· All classes are first-come first-served.
· Potential HSD students must have transcripts evaluated by the Registrar prior to enrollment in class.
Step 2: APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
· Available for Career Technical Education students that are in courses that are 600+ hours of instruction.
· Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form at www.fafsa.ed.gov and pick up a financial aid packet at the main campus,1515 W. Mission Blvd.,Pomona, CA 91766.
· Assistance is available to fill out the FAFSA application on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 8:30-11:00 a.m. and 2:00-4:00 p.m.
· Call (909) 469-2333 ext. 24325 for more information.
Step 3: ASSESSMENT AND PLACEMENT
· All students must take an assessment prior to enrollment.
· Please call our office at (909) 469-2333 for assessment schedule and information.
Step 4: PAY REGISTRATION FEES
· Credit cards, cash, and money orders are accepted.
· Personal checks are not accepted.
· Program cost is per semester.
Step 5: BUY BOOKS AND SUPPLIES
· For the most current information on textbooks and ISBN numbers, please call our office at (909) 469-2333.